Job DescriptionPPT is seeking a Team Manager, for contact center advocates who will be an exceptional addition to our team. The Team Manager will be directly responsible for the day-to-day running of the operation through our client’s advocates. You must be passionate about developing team members and provide guidance and leadership to your team through ongoing coaching and support. You must be able to handle multiple tasks, deal with ambiguous situations, and keep a calm demeanor when the going gets tough. Team Managers partner with other departments helping with schedule management, identifying workflow requirements and gaps, data analysis (understanding of SLA’s and core operational metrics), and problem solving. The right person for this role is an empathetic yet performance-oriented leader of teams and passionate about providing world class customer support.
- Foster career development by delivering actionable feedback on individual performance in 1:1 meetings, assigning achievable goals and projects, and coaching accordingly
- Share cross-team goals and performance standards with your team to properly align with the company Mission, Vision, and Values
- Contribute to improving operational excellence through collaboration with other leads, Resolution Specialists (RS) and Customer Experience teams on continuously improving our product and customer experience through identifying gaps and utilizing metrics
- Ensure compliance with company policy and procedures (attendance and adherence)
- Participate in interviewing, hiring, and on-boarding processes
Experience and Skills
- 3+ year of management or relevant professional experience required
- Excellent prioritization skills - very detail oriented
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent judgment - you are comfortable giving feedback, coaching, and mentoring
- Flexible - Willing to support the team and our customers (including weekends, nights, and holidays) going above and beyond to ensure our client’s are supported
Nice to Have’s
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Background in call center/customer support operation
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that will allow you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills – come talk to us. We’d welcome the opportunity to get to know you and allow you to learn more about us. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.