Virtual (20-35% travel)
JOB SUMMARYPPT Solutions is seeking a high-caliber candidate to serve as a RPA Programmer. The RPA Programmer is responsible for the day-to-day interaction with our client. You must be passionate about working with team members as well as excel in a fast paced environment. You must be able to handle multiple tasks, deal with ambiguous situations, and keep a calm demeanor when the going gets tough. The RPA Programmer will need to ensure alignment with the needs of all Client departments and the technology standards. The RPA Programmer will work closely with all Client departments, project management, and PPT Solutions management to identify and develop solutions that enable business process improvement, enhance operational efficiency and improve customer service. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Oracle ERP implementations specifically. We are looking for a proven market leader who has the passion to work in a team environment and is an entrepreneur at heart.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to understand and collect requirements.
- Process oriented, able to communicate job functions through process.
Strong Advanced Math skills
- Direct experience programming an RPA (Robotic Process Automation) tool, like NICE, Automation Anywhere, UIPath or other. 2-3 yrs
- OR Previous coding experience.
Example Programming Languages:
- Microsoft Macro (VBA) as in Excel and VB – 3-5 yrs, and 3-5 yrs HTML.
- Or 3-5yrs Java Script with JSON or XML and HTML