Northern Virginia - Virtual Candidates Will Be Considered (Up to 10% Travel)
SummaryPPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work hand-in-hand with our clients-senior executives of Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies-to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities.
Job DescriptionResponsible for implementation of customers onto cloud call center platforms, working closely with the client to determine customer call center process and technical requirements and configure the vendor cloud platform on behalf of the customer and vendor. This position will configure agents, skills, hours of operations, reporting, call flows, routing and other services on the vendor platform.
- Providing solution design and development for new client implementations, and coordination of changes to existing applications.
- Building technical configuration and, in some cases, programming as required to implement new clients on partner cloud contact center platforms. Most configuration work is completed using vendor configuration tools requiring little or no formal programming training.
- Creating ACD and IVR routing rules, menus, users, agent skills, supervisors, hours of operations, teams, points of contact, dialing lists and rules, queue and other messaging, call recording services, email, chat, and other components of a customer call center platform build.
- Determining third party or client system (client CRM, databases, service platforms) integration requirements and building integration services (API, URL calls, etc.) to the platforms as part of the call center platform development efforts.
- Trouble-shooting problems during the configuration or go-live stages of client implementations.
- Maintaining expertise with industry leading contact center technologies.
- Providing business analysis, user needs analysis and business systems design for contact center projects.
- Serving in a project manager capacity for end-to-end system life cycle development of small to mid-scale projects (larger projects typically have a dedicated Project Manager).
- Consulting with clients on system capabilities, implementation best practices, system training, vendor support services and processes, and other needs related to the initial platform build and post-implementation vendor support.
- Creating documentation for implemented services.
- Presenting a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
- Contributing to business user needs analysis and business systems design.
- Deliver on the PPT Solutions brand promise with its key partners and customers.
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE/MIS) or business (e.g., Management/Marketing/Operational) field or equivalent work experience required.
- Equal years of professional experience beyond education requirements as noted above.
- Implementation and Solutions: broad skills in both technology and analysis.
- Business Optimization: process review and business analysis skills.
- Personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service and team-oriented, friendly demeanor adopter.
- 3-5 years of experience in call center operations or technology, or process management.
- Contact center operational experience.
- Contact Center network, ACD/IVR, dialer, workforce management, software or other solution operations or technical experience.
- Vendor technical configuration experience (Nice inContact, Five9, Ring Central, Talkdesk, Avaya, Interactive Intelligence, Genesys, etc.).
- Previous Nice inContact experience and/or certification highly desirable
- Able to effectively utilize full MS Office suite.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Ability to solve multiple, complex issues and work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication skills and experience with conducting presentations to customers.