Executive Administrator & Chief of Staff
SummaryPPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work hand-in-hand with our clients-senior executives of Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies-to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities. We are looking for the right Executive Administrator & Chief of Staff to join our team. Our Administrator will work with our internal team on strategic initiatives focused on an organization's task, vision and developing corresponding tasks to executing those strategies and changing the way the organization works. We now seek highly qualified, professionals to join our industry-leading team.
- Performs complex administrative duties including coordinating resources across corporate functions
- Handles various administrative details accurately and timely with initiative and good judgment
- Assists with planning, coordination of, and travel logistics of company events
- Participates in weekly executive level meetings through coordination of agenda, tracking action items, following up as necessary, and preparing for upcoming meetings
- Provides general administrative support
- Arranges for advance distribution of any business materials (memoranda, reports, etc.) required.
- Content of communications is responsive, anticipates likely questions, but maintains required confidentiality
- Helps company to conceptualize and design new or improved intellectual property that drive revenue expansion and/or cost reduction efforts
- Follows up in a timely manner to ensure issue was resolved satisfactorily.
- Follows up on the status of assigned projects, due dates, deadlines, etc.
- Assists with client delivery through acting as a Project Administrator as needed by the Company
- Leverages and improves intellectual capital, frameworks and methodologies with input from the management team
- Assists in the execution of market strategies of strategic importance to the firm including social media
- Monitors the performance of analytic applications. Implements tuning changes as necessary.
- Performs research, presents technical studies/findings and make recommendations
- Demonstrates creative insights to problems
- When assigned to a project, works closely with client, when needed, and project team members to generate practical solutions and ensures clients assume the ownership required for successful implementation
Minimum of 10 years of relevant functional work experience in an industry role, Healthcare, Financial Services or Telecom.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or past work experience in a major consulting firm. Emphasis in a Healthcare, Financial Services or Telecom-related field of study, highly preferred but not required.
- Strong documentation and facilitation skills
- Strong oral, written presentation and communication skills