The PPT Solutions team is seeking a Data Analyst for our client. This contract position will liaison with the Online Store and Retail Store business units to ensure that Chat and IVR requirements, processes, and functionality are consistent with business processes and able to support future business initiatives. In addition, this position will be responsible for preparing and analyzing IVR performance metrics for the Online Store and Retail, using this information to ensure quality, and identify and prioritize enhancements. Lastly, this position will interface with IS&T to work through performance issues, execute integration testing, and develop implementation plans for system upgrades. The ideal candidate will be posses the following Key Attributes: Problem Solving Ability, Process Management, Strategic Agility, Time Management, Written Communications, Proactive, Creativity, Ability to successfully manage several priorities simultaneously, and Functional and technical skills. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. This individual should also have strong analytical, project management and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. You will be team member who will be focused on ensuring our commitments to our client(s) are being achieved as well as focus on growth of new and existing client basis.
Key Responsibilities and OutcomesDevelopment and Project Management
- Document business processes, as input for IVR and Chat application design.
- Work closely with the business to gain insight and understanding of the needs of the business and to develop a solid working relationship. Interpret and act on requests in a concise and timely manner.
- Prepare for and attend weekly meetings with management to assess/determine attainment of routing and customer experience success metrics
- Recommend process, procedure, call handling and chat handling changes to increase routing accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Liaison with other business units and key business stakeholders to holistically drive customer satisfaction for phone and chat, across the enterprise
- Identify and transform business problems into proposed solutions
- Build and develop relationships with peers and others to exchange feedback on product/service issues, identify and/or solve problems, assess needs to achieve business results
- Prepare, consolidate, and analyze daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and standard reporting requests with data gathered from different sources. Document and present research and analysis and provide actionable recommendations.
- Perform daily quality analysis of customer calls and chats and use the results to derive quality metrics
- Review and report on 3rd Party Vendor compliance to contractual metrics
- Draw conclusions from analyses and present it in a relevant manner to the business users
- Interface with management to present and explain information, and how it relates to the business, and business objectives
- Act as a main point of contact between the IVR and IS&T to resolve IVR and call routing issues, support system upgrades and execute integration testing
- Work with IS&T and business partners to document, set up, and test the required components for the IVR to deliver new functionality or support business initiatives
- Lead / participate in User Acceptance Testing for process & system changes
- Represent the IVR team in support of product launches and system upgrades
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Business, Information Technology, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of IVR, Chat, and/or center call routing experience
- Experience with Qlik View and Qlik® Analytics Platform
- Demonstrated ability to identify a problem and create an effective solution
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the interpersonal skills to interact with technical and non-technical people
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Ability to create partnerships
- Proficiency in Excel, Numbers, and other quantitative software
- Familiarity with IVR, Chat and call routing technologies including Speech Recognition Platforms, Genesys, Avaya, SIP, Cisco VOIP, etc.
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that will allow you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills – come talk to us. We’d welcome the opportunity to get to know you and allow you to learn more about us. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.