VP of Supplier Management
Virtual – Employee (50% Travel)
PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work hand-in-hand with our clients' senior executives of Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities.
We are looking for the right VP of Supplier Management possessing experience with Master Agencies and Suppliers specifically with Contact Center operations and technologies to join our team. This key executive will lead initiatives and partnerships to drive profitable top line revenue growth. The VP will develop a strategy for their organization's vision while developing corresponding strategies to ensure we continue to grow and support our partners. We now seek a highly qualified, seasoned professional to join our industry-leading team.
Establish, build and protect the key supplier relationships we need to maximize the impact and wallet share of PPT and our partners.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Supplier Recruitment – work with the team to identify and recruit and sign suppliers to our portfolio.
- In coordination with the PPT Sales team, engage with suppliers to share PPT capabilities and promote expansion of sales and partner recruitment.
- Help negotiation and define both the contractual terms and payment methods to increase bottom line
- Work with the Master Agents when appropriate to maximize both supplier commissions and marketing dollars to PPT
- Work with PPT stakeholders to mature its operations as a Supplier to the channel
- Increase marketing dollars available to recruit train and grow
- Increase supplier marketing dollars to enable growth goals of PPT
- Manage key metrics with suppliers for leads to new agents and deals to partner with
- Manage key master agent and supplier relationships to maximize partnerships
- Manage key master agent relationships to attend events and raise marketing dollars
- SVP, Partner Solutions
- 5+ years experience in the master agent community in supplier management
- 5+ years experience in negotiating terms of supplier contracts
- 3+ years of MDF qualification, goals setting and collection of funds
- Must be a connecter and thrive on meeting new people and networking
- Must be a competitor, motivated by achievement and winning
- Effective communicator via phone or email
- Effective listener
- Maintain a role of ethics and honesty
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills
- Display ability to identify and implement continuous improvement to operational processes
- Ability to travel to Industry Events
- Product Sales Growth (MRR)
- MDF Dollars raised
- Number of Events sponsored and executed on
- Revenue Growth of targeted suppliers
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that will allow you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills – come talk to us. We’d welcome the opportunity to get to know you and allow you to learn more about us. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
9521 B Riverside Pkwy
Tulsa, OK 74137