VP of Client Delivery
PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work hand-in-hand with our clients’ senior executives of Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities.
We are looking for the right VP of Client Delivery to join our team. This position is responsible for providing hands-on leadership to our delivery team, as well as our direct client and partner relationships. The VP of Client Delivery will also be responsible for contributing to the growth of the firm, working with Sales to ensure P&L objectives are met while delivering an exceptional customer experience. The VP of Client Delivery must be of high integrity and an energetic people person who is seen as a mentor to their teams.
We now seek a highly qualified professional to join our industry-leading team.
- Function as a Contact Center Expert to client management and team while partnering with other PPT team members and partners to develop solutions for our clients
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of delivery consultants in the US and overseas
- Responsible for specific P&L as well as Client growth objectives
- Responsible for leading in the development of ideas, solutions, and ultimately defining project phases while staying engaged throughout to ensure alignment and acceptance of solutions
- Oversees managing a specific client or multiple clients depending on project scope.
- Must be able to sell to existing and external clients and a strong influencer of decisions
- Be a major contributor to the growth of the company
- Excellent problem-solving skills, to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to work smart in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Play fundamental roles in key internal processes such as training, recruiting, coaching, and social corporate responsibility
- Regularly produce presentations that demonstrate the value in work being performed while showing performance results to clients and/or senior management
Required Skills and Experience
15+ years of contact center experience along with 5-10 years of account leadership and consulting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully present to and communicate with C-Suite
- Demonstrated ability to drive incremental revenue from established accounts
- Consulting engagement design experience
- Demonstrated ability to create/guide creation of consulting deliverables
- Program level management experience
- P&L Management experience
- Familiarity with all customer experience related technologies (Routing Technologies, IVR, Web, SMS, WFO, BI/Analytics, CRM Integration, Performance Management, Quality, BPO Services) with demonstrated expertise/industry leading knowledge in at least three categories
- Above average writing skills
- Above average PowerPoint skills
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that will allow you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills – come talk to us. We’d welcome the opportunity to get to know you and allow you to learn more about us. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
9521 B Riverside Parkway
Tulsa, OK 74137