Vice President of Human Resources and General Counsel
Virtual – Employee (10% Travel)
About PPT Solutions
PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Client-centric, performance-based Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions passionately committed to delivering a broad range of people, process and technology solutions customized to increase customer advocacy, enhance revenue and optimize operational efficiency. With over a century of experience leading and partnering with Fortune 500 companies, we understand the importance of creating amazing and ever-evolving experiences for your customers and meeting their needs in an increasingly connected world. We also understand the complexities behind meeting your customer expectations, achieving a competitive advantage and – not just getting things done – but driving performance and getting results. With experience leading some of the world's most admired brands, we’ve walked in your shoes and experienced many of the same challenges you encounter every day. It’s this unique perspective that fuels a commitment beyond that of a traditional consultant relationship. It’s our culture and mission to pay our experience forward, ensuring our client’s success through innovative, proven and sustainable solutions, backed by a leadership team that understands how to bring your company’s vision to life.
PPT Solutions is seeking a Vice President, Human Resources and General Counsel to join our growing team.
We are looking for a results-driven, self-starter who is excited about helping a growing organization expand internationally and improve how we manage our finances.
This position will play a key executive role in the organizations Human Resources and Legal function for the company to define and execute an overall people strategy. This role is an opportunity to help define the culture and processes for one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
The person we seek must be a hands-on with “can do” attitude, proactive problem solver and a be driven for results. You should also enjoy and are successful in working across an organization where many have opinions and all voices must be taken into consideration.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with the Executive Leadership team to ensure our culture is embedded in all company activities
- Define the strategic talent needs of the organization and develop workforce plans with the leadership team
- Implement creative talent acquisition, development, and performance programs to ensure a high-performing and engaged workforce
- Establish and implement performance evaluation best practices
- Lead contract negotiations in conjunction with executive leadership team for all aspects of the company
- Ensure contract management process and policies are up to date and in compliance with partners and vendors.
- Implement streamlined HR policies and procedures to ensure a productive and collaborative work environment
- Act as a trusted business leader and adviser for leadership, management, and employees
- Responsible for all recruiting functions including advertising, screening, interviewing, selection, and negotiating
- Coach management team on leadership and assist in their people development role
- Directs an employee training program including training which emphasizes organizational development, management training, and team building.
- Deploy employee engagement survey and lead initiatives in response to improve engagement
- Foster a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Stay up to date with current employment law and ensure compliance, including maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, and reducing legal risks
- Ensure compliance with applicable labor and employment laws and regulations by accurately compiling and submitting data for mandated reporting at the federal, state and local levels
- Bachelor's degree, Law degree required
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience
- Knowledge of market trends and practices
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Ability to handle confidential information and sensitive issues
- Proven multi-tasker, independently prioritizing and ensuring all needs are met
- Ability to negotiate and manage contract terms for partners and vendors
Considerable knowledge of employment law, labor law, worker compensation, finance and budget management, compensation and benefits administration, employee relations, training procedures, and payroll administration; basic knowledge of general office procedures, record keeping and excellent supervisory skills.
Some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected (up to 10%)
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that will allow you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills – come talk to us. We’d welcome the opportunity to get to know you and allow you to learn more about us.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
7136 S Yale Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136