Vice President of Cloud Solutions Services
Accelerating Success. Together.
PPT Solutions is a leading global consulting and implementation service partner focusing on CCaas and UCaas solutions for some of the world’s most admired brands. We are passionate about delivering a broad range of people, processes, and technology solutions tailored to enhance customer advocacy, increase revenue, and optimize operational efficiencies. With over a century of experience, PPT Solutions understands the importance of creating unique experiences for our customers in an increasingly interconnected world.
We are seeking a Vice President, Cloud Solution Services, to join our growing team. This is an exciting role within PPT Solutions because it will draw not only upon your in-depth knowledge and experience as a hands-on technical SME but will also require active C-Suite strategic planning, business development and P&L responsibilities.
“True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.” – Rick Warren
- You will possess strong ethical integrity as an individual who can be trusted to act with the highest standards of conduct and set the standard for your areas of responsibility.
- You will lead client and internal teams in each stage of the consultative process for engagements and ongoing strategic work, including discovery interviews, ideation and planning workshops and change management.
- You will share responsibility for attracting and retaining diverse, highly experienced, and qualified individuals and for providing coaching, direction, and personal development for your direct and indirect report employees. You motivate and inspire your team to exceed expectations and achieve results.
- You possess a proven ability to develop and nimbly execute a path for continuous improvement in advancing functional and operational performance. You are a storyteller of data-driven strategy with the ability to present and influence with ideas and concepts.
- You are a master change agent. You anticipate and orchestrate change understanding with both internal and external customers. You demonstrate confidence, personal flexibility, adaptability, and humility.
“Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.” – Brian Tracy
- You do not freeze in the face of ambiguity. You thrive within an organization with a high degree of ambiguity and at a fast pace. You possess an organizational aptitude, the ability to multi-task and successfully manage high-visibility functions. You possess a natural curiosity, an entrepreneurial nature, and the ability to distill clarity from confusion and opportunity from complexity.
- You possess a demonstrated history of thoughtful analysis and clear logic that underly business decisions and processes, paying close attention to critical aspects of implementation, operation and compliance, and performance management. Deftly handles client escalation matters.
- You are responsible for reviewing business practices and reporting tools, vehicles, and metrics to improve and increase productivity and efficiencies to ensure that current and future business needs are met.
- You will monitor and synthesize market research relative to our clients as well as industry best practices and emerging solutions that can be applied to our clients’ business.
- You will manage scope and deliverables for multiple projects and clients while delivering on time and within budget.
“We have to stop optimizing for programmers and start optimizing for users.” – Jeff Atwood
- You are a Subject Matter Expert. You possess a solid grasp of overall CRM, contact center, and unified communication center implementation experience.
- You expertly synthesize research and data analysis into insights and recommendations to senior-level clients.
- You can create concise and understandable briefs and playbooks that guide the execution of technology and data delivery while building hypothesis-based learning agendas that inform test-and-learn activities.
- You and your team will create case studies and fact-based artifacts from your client work.
Experience and Education
- SaaS implementation and integration experience (5+ years).
- Hands-on Management experience (10+ years).
- Contact center and unified communications development and integration experience (15+ years).
- Ideal candidate will have category knowledge across retail, consumer products, financial services, and travel and hospitality.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) as needed (10-20%).
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that will allow you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills – come talk to us. We’d welcome the opportunity to get to know you and allow you to learn more about us. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected (up to 10%)
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
9521 B Riverside Parkway
Tulsa, OK 74137