PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work hand-in-hand with our clients' senior executives of Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities.
We are looking for the right Trainer to join our team. The Trainer will work with our internal team on strategic initiatives focused on an organization's vision and developing corresponding tasks in executing those strategies and changing the way the organization works.
We now seek highly qualified professionals to join our industry-leading team.
- Assess and analyze organizational training needs including instructional goals, target audience and required resources. Create recommendations on the appropriate course of action
- Design and develop learning solutions that align with the instructional goals to meet the organization’s training needs with adult learning and instructional design principles and concepts in mind
- Facilitate new-hire and recurrent training programs for the clients’ contact center teams
- Demonstrate strong platform skills, subject matter expertise, and audience management skills while conducting training to ensure sessions are comfortable and productive for all learners
- Evaluate learners to measure their progress
- Formulate and implement individual and group coaching strategies to address learning gaps during and after training sessions
- Conduct small group and one-on-one training/coaching sessions, when necessary
- Take the necessary steps to thoroughly prepare for each learning event by using the module leaders’ notes to ensure sessions are accurate, follow the pre-determined flow and timing
- Work with Service Center Management to create and distribute training schedules in a timely manner
- Prepare the training space and all materials, tools, and resources in advance of each training session
- Ensure complete records are kept to include attendance and performance data using the standard format and use it to report results to the management team
- Strong oral communication and facilitation skills including experience conducting formal training sessions
- Experience using leaders’ guides and materials to facilitate complex contact center curricula
- Strong documentation and written presentation skills, with experience developing training modules, supporting training materials and job aids
- Understanding of project management principles, strategy and execution
- Ability to prioritize work steams and, partner and negotiate with key stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, developing a formal system for communications, reporting intake status, etc.
- Ability to process information quickly and present it in a succinct and insightful format suitable for executives
- Strong in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (Previous experience with e-Learning software and authoring applications like Articulate, Lectora, etc. is a plus)
Market / Capabilities Building
- Leverages and improves intellectual capital, frameworks and methodologies with input from the management team
- Assists in the execution of strategies of strategic importance to the firm
Team Leadership / People Development
- Demonstrates creative insights to problems
- When assigned to a project, works closely with client, when needed, and project team members to generate practical solutions and ensures clients assume the ownership required for successful implementation
Minimum of 2 years of relevant functional work experience
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or past work experience in a major consulting firm.
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that will allow you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills – come talk to us. We’d welcome the opportunity to get to know you and allow you to learn more about us. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
9521 B Riverside Parkway
Tulsa, OK 74137