SVP of Partner Solutions
Virtual – Employee (80% Travel)
PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work together with our clients – senior executives of Fortune 1000 companies to government agencies – to transform their organizations and disrupt their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities.
We are looking for a Senior Vice President of Partner Solutions to join our team, who possesses in-depth experience and success leading the Global Agent community, specifically in Contact Center Operations and Technologies. This individual will drive top-line revenue growth as an individual contributor while simultaneously working closely with the PPT Sales & Delivery Teams to develop and execute an overall strategy aligned with PPT’s Purpose, Mission, and Values.
You are a Leader.
- You will serve as the Executive Champion and Chief Evangelist of the Agent Community and growth strategy through this community.
- You possess the key relationships and trust of the Agent Community.
- You enjoy working closely with clients and project team members to generate practical solutions to integration challenges, drill for new opportunities, and drive accountability.
- You lead by example and with integrity.
You are a High Performer.
- You are a Subject Matter Expert in growing and developing go to market strategies supporting:
- Contact Center technologies, including Cloud-based interaction handling and routing capabilities optimization
- Contact Center Operations, Lifecycle Management, and Performance Management
- Managed Services of Contact Center Solutions
- You have successfully developed sales plans, goals, strategies, and objectives to achieve goals and revenue objectives.
- You are adept at identifying new and critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses to recommend innovative product offerings and sales strategies.
- You are skilled at developing go-to-market strategies with Agents in the Channel to support PPT’s growth objectives.
Experience and Skills
- The qualified candidate will possess a minimum of 20 years’ relevant functional experience in consultative selling with a demonstrated history of progressive advancement and a record of sustained achievement.
- Deep working knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Contact Center Optimization
- Cloud-based interaction management and routing solutions
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Workforce Management solutions
- Customer Experience design and enablement
- Self-service strategy
- Customer Care strategy
- CRM strategy
- Contact Center vendor selection and solution design
- CX focused on Contact Center Operations and Cloud-based interaction solutions
- Experience in Contact Center Assessment and Opportunity Improvement Planning
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure allowing you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills, we would love the opportunity to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
We're Here to Help
Contact us today to learn how we can optimize your Customer Experience and Business Operations.
9521 B Riverside Pkwy
Tulsa, OK 74137