SVP of Enterprise Sales and Solutions
Virtual – Employee (80% Travel)
PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work hand-in-hand with our clients' senior executives of Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities.
We are looking for the right SVP of Enterprise Sales and Solutions possessing experience with leading the Sales and Solutioning of client needs specifically with Contact Center operations and technologies to join our team. This key executive will work drive profitable top line revenue growth as an individual, with the growing sales team to develop the strategy for the Sales organization's vision while developing corresponding strategies to ensure we continue to grow new logo sales, and work hand in hand with delivery teams to ensure we can deliver on commitments being made. We now seek a highly qualified, seasoned professional to join our industry-leading team.
- Serves as our executive to lead new client sales. Subject Matter Expert in growing and developing go to market strategies supporting:
- Contact Center technologies including Cloud-based interaction handling, and routing capabilities optimization
- Contact Center Operations, Lifecycle Management, and Performance Management
- Managed Services of Contact Center Solutions
- Call on decision makers within the SVP’s network.
- Drive expected value within target region/market across PPT Solutions’ services.
- Ability to execute on company and individual goals.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Marketing/Sales/Service Industry, market and process best practices and analytical techniques in creating new insights to drive recommendations
- Provides leadership for area of responsibility, including planning, coaching, recruiting, selection, performance development, and mentoring.
- Directs resources in a cost-effective, innovative manner including assisting sales executives in effective use of resources and tools.
- Participates in establishing financial goals, objectives and measurements to meet growth targets.
- Develops sales plans, goals, strategies and objectives to achieve team goals and revenue objectives.
- Identifies critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommends sales strategies for improvement.
- Implements and executes sales policies and practices.
- Prepares sales production reports for the executive team.
- Ensures development and maintenance of long-term relationships with client base.
- Instills a belief in the company's vision, mission and goals and works to establish PPT Solutions as an industry expert and leader.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Provides thought leadership expertise in customer care processes, organization design, information technology strategy and implementation, performance metrics and change management techniques
- Leverages and improves intellectual capital, frameworks and methodologies
- Lead the execution of market strategies for well-defined client organizations of strategic importance to the firm
Team Leadership / People Development
- Demonstrates creative insights to a client business challenge
- May assist sales executives in attaining revenue goals including the development of tactical and strategic plans to create and close product/service opportunities.
- Monitors staff performance, works with employees to implement goals and document progress, approves incentive compensation calculations and works with Human Resources on employee related issues.
- Works closely with client and project team members to generate practical solutions and ensures clients assume the ownership required for successful implementation
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of Sales Executive in the US and overseas
Executive Leadership/Building the Institution
- Based on the success of the Sales organization, continue to grow and lead Sales executives
- Creates intellectual capital
- Contribute to the development of new service offerings
- And other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills
Minimum of 12-years of relevant functional work experience in consultative selling while showing progressive advancement and a record of achievement. Understanding of one of the following solutions:
- Contact Center Optimization
- Cloud-based interaction management, and routing solutions
- IVR Voice User Interface (“VUI”) design
- Interaction routing design across multiple blended channels
- Workforce Management solutions
- Customer Experience design, and enablement
- Self-service strategy
- Customer Care strategy
- Outbound Dialer design, and deployment
- CRM strategy
- CRM vendor selection/solution design (including knowledge of one of the following applications: Oracle CRM (Siebel); Salesforce.com; Pegasystems; SAP CRM)
- Workforce Management vendor selection/solution design
- Contact Center vendor selection/solution design
- In-depth experience and success in the development of a consultative sales organization
- Deep expertise in CX focused on Contact Center Operations and Cloud-based interaction solutions
- Experience in Contact Center Assessment and Opportunity Improvement Planning
- Strong overall leadership and facilitation skills
- Strong oral, written presentation and communication skills
- Serves as a Sales Subject Matter Expert in one or more of the following areas:
- Process, people management and technology
- Customer Loyalty (insight, segmentation, treatments, marketing ROI, campaign mgmt., sales, touch points, analytics)
- Customer Self Service Applications and Architecture (IVR, web, chat, email, collaboration technology)
- Customer Call Mgmt. (call reason analysis, skills-based routing, IVR to agent handoff, agent to agent handoff, First Call Resolution techniques and metrics generation)
- Customer Interaction Process Mgmt. (call flow analysis and design, interaction types, scenario-based customer care modeling, universal agent processes)
- Contact Center Operations (Planning, Scheduling, Intra-day operations, vendor operations, quality mgmt., customer SAT surveys, performance & SLA reporting)
- Agent and Team Lead Performance Mgmt. (Desktop tools, interaction processes, reporting and dashboards, learning and knowledge mgmt., innovation and incubation)
- Contact Center Competitive Analysis and Benchmarking
- Customer Contact Data Mgmt. (integrating feeds from IVR, ACD, vendor ACD, CRM applications, deploying quality assurance applications, survey applications, root cause analysis and performance reporting (metrics and benchmarking, trends analysis, ad hoc reporting)
- Governance (PMO, vendor mgmt., contracts, SLAs, Financial Analytics, Change Mgmt. and control) Channel Strategy and Contact Center Alignment
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that will allow you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills – come talk to us. We’d welcome the opportunity to get to know you and allow you to learn more about us. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
9521 B Riverside Parkway
Tulsa, OK 74137