Sr. Technical Architect – Salesforce Service Cloud
Virtual – Employee or Contract (50% Travel)
PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work hand-in-hand with our clients' senior executives of Fortune 500 companies and government agencies to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities.
Equally important is staying true to our team. We do this by creating an open culture where our team is encouraged to be creative, speak-up, empowered to make decisions that help both our client’s business as well as our own growth. All of this while ultimately enabling our employees to achieve their individual career aspirations.
As a Sr. Technical Architect, you will own service delivery initiatives globally to build scale, efficiency, and a great customer experience. You will work directly with the technical leads from multiple workstreams to ensure best practices are used and that approved designs are scalable and supportable in the long term. You will define and implement processes to assure the platform architecture is aligned with the SFDC technical roadmap and our clients’ feature roadmap. You will also drive automation of processes, develop new applications, and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable and confident in their expertise on the Salesforce platform and has the ability to share, teach and guide technical team members to the best design and architecture.
This individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects. This position requires knowledge and experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Force.com, J2EE, MuleSoft product suite as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, performance and deployment.
- Ownership of all design and technical architecture aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code standards
- Translate business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs
- Responsible for developing standards for development in Visualforce, Apex, Java, Lightning Components, AJAX, AngularJS, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration, application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems) and management of technical debt
- Work closely with leadership and client stakeholders to seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support organizations scaling at a rapid pace
- Explain complex technical issues to clients, leadership and teams in an easy to understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Deep understanding of synchronous / asynchronous communication patterns and problem-solving abilities with respect to message sequencing, correlation, and queuing
- Knowledge of integration design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up using message routing, content enrichment, message filtering, message transformation, guaranteed delivery, message sequencing, batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Troubleshoot issues and help developers solve and provide bug fixes
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
- Good understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required
- Implementation experience with Mule API management portal or another framework is preferred
- Some implementation experience with framework-based J2EE solutions is preferred
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Lead large to small teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
- 8+ years of relevant IT experience in system analysis, design and development
- 4+ years’ experience as a SFDC Technical Architect
- 3+ years’ experience managing a team
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience providing IT enable solutions
- Experience working on contact center implementations preferred
- Solid understanding of Salesforce architecture and integrations with external applications
- Proficient in Lightning Experience and component building
- Strong understanding of relational databases and competency with MS SQL Server, MYSQL, or Oracle
- Detailed experience writing Visualforce, Apex classes and triggers
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Demonstrative success with at least 3 large Salesforce.com integration projects
- Experience with data migration, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integration technologies
- Technical project management experience
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- Professional experience owning the end-to-end Software/Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including structure code management
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Understanding of UI design principles and best practices
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience working with large-scale, complex datasets
- Experience with MuleSoft, Informatica Cloud, or other integration tools
- Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Experience with SOAP and REST is a must
- Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset
- Background in both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be open to weekly travel to client sites
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant or equivalent experience
- Mulesoft Integration Professional (preferred)
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect or equivalent experience
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that will allow you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills – come talk to us. We’d welcome the opportunity to get to know you and allow you to learn more about us. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Out-of-the-area and overnight travel expected (up to 50%)
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
7136 S Yale Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136