Solutions Consultant – CcaaS/UCaaS Implementations
Virtual – Employee (5% Travel)
PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work hand-in-hand with our clients' senior executives of Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities.
Responsible for implementation of customers onto cloud contact center platforms, working closely with the client to determine customer call center process and technical requirements and configure the vendor cloud platform on behalf of the customer and vendor. This position will configure agents, skills, hours of operations, reporting, call flows, routing and other services on the vendor platform, and train customers to maintain the implementations moving forward.
- Providing solution design and development for new client implementations, and coordination of changes to existing applications.
- Building technical configuration as required to implement new clients on partner cloud contact center platforms.
- Creating ACD and IVR routing rules, menus, users, agent skills, supervisors, hours of operations, teams, queue and other messaging, call recording services, email, chat, and other components of a customer call center platform build.
- Determining third party or client system (client CRM, databases, service platforms) integration requirements and working closely with customers to configure integrations to the platform.
- Consulting with clients on system capabilities, implementation best practices, system training, vendor support services and processes, and other needs related to the initial platform build and post-implementation vendor support.
- Provide web-based agent and administration training
- Trouble-shooting problems during the configuration or go-live stages of client implementations.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Delivery projects on time and within budget and scope
- Communicate with team lead and management regularly with project status
- Develop trust with client leadership and other stakeholders to remove project roadblocks and ensure project success
- Work with customers to track work progress, and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Support, etc. to assure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests
- Creating documentation for implemented services.
- Presenting a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
- Contributing to business user needs analysis and business systems design.
- Deliver on the PPT Solutions brand promise with its key partners and customers.
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when interacting with clients.
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Educational background in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- 3-5 years of experience in call center operations or technology, or process management.
- Strong technical acumen to identify process and technical solutions dynamically to unexpected situations.
- A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand technology concepts
- Highly organized self-starter that runs towards opportunities
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to solve multiple, complex issues and work multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communication skills and experience with conducting presentations to customers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Contact center operational experience.
- Contact Center network, ACD/IVR, dialer, workforce management, software or other solution operations or technical experience.
- Experience implementing or integrating with CRMs (Salesforce, MS Dynamics and other) and/or Contact Center Solutions preferred
- Implementation experience with cloud-based unified communications platforms or contact centers
- Client management experience
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Virtual position
- Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” client work hours.
- Availability outside of standard business hours to support go-lives, as needed
Occasional out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected, primarily for training and team meetings (up to 5%)
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
9521 B Riverside Pkwy
Tulsa, OK 74137