Senior Vice President, Corporate Counsel
Virtual – Employee (10% Travel)
About PPT Solutions
At PPT Solutions we empower our team and partners to deliver the ultimate in customer experience and contact center transformation. That’s WHAT we do, but HOW we do that is what makes this a truly special place to work. At PPT, our values drive our organizational character, our culture, and our decision making – and it is why PPT is an “Ohana,” not just a place to work.
Our Values & Beliefs drive our culture, organizational character and decision making:
We believe in team above self, supporting one another, kindness, empathy, accountability, and the power of great partnerships.
We believe in listening, transparency, teamwork, learning from our mistakes and never resting on our laurels.
We believe in determination, positivity and inspiring one another. We’re hungry to learn and passionate about success; when our clients and partners win, we win. And we like to win and celebrate, together.
We believe in challenging the status quo and using creativity and imagination to drive transformation and value to our clients.
We believe in never settling, collectively striving for something greater and making the world a better place.
The ideal candidate for the role of our Senior Vice President, Corporate Counsel will be someone that embodies our values and beliefs and will apply their leadership AND legal skills to help PPT continue its successful growth and record of customer excellence. In addition, the selected candidate will:
- Serve as the primary legal advisor and a key business advisor to business leaders and support functions by providing a broad range of commercial legal guidance (both domestic and international), including complex commercial transactions, employment laws, IP protection, compliance, dispute resolution and tax law.
- Possess excellent legal ability, business acumen, AND interpersonal, relationship-building skills
- Demonstrate high energy, be enthusiastic, enjoy working hard and getting things done.
- Manage multiple tasks, prioritize appropriately, and stay organized – while modeling a strong work ethic.
- Effectively draft, negotiate, and manage independently the contract process.
- Demonstrate superb communication skills (written and verbal) and effectively balance risk/reward tradeoffs and help other business leaders understand those tradeoffs.
- Lead effective legal trainings and other meetings with all levels of management, represent PPT with humility and confidence, and meet or exceed commitments to the PPT team and our customers.
- Research and analyze various legal/business issues and formulate concise recommendations for business action.
- Effectively partner across the PPT business and with partners to build credibility for assessing and discussing strategic business issues, communications implications of the issues and identifying practical potential solutions.
- Prepare, review, negotiate and finalize contracts involving technology, sales, leases, purchases, employment, insurance, etc.
- Identify and protect PPT intellectual property and opportunities to monetize such IP.
- Coordinate and assist in representing PPT in dispute resolution.
- Provide comprehensive legal entity governance and compliance, including as we expanded in new areas.
- Effectively manage outside counsel to achieve business goals in a best-cost/best- outcome mindset.
- M&A negotiation and due diligence experience
- Lead and oversee Human Resources operations of the company ultimately ensuring that PPT is recognized by the industry and internally as a Great Place to Work
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position will report to PPT Solutions Managing Director.
- Selected candidate must efficiently and effectively communicate and work with all levels of management throughout the PPT business and with our customers.
Active membership in good standing in a US state bar, with the ability to obtain a license if required for legal practice in the candidate’s residence.
Demonstrate abilities in the following:
- At least  years relevant experience with strong preference given to candidates with at least 2+ years of prior in-house counsel experience and/or direct experience with channel and outsourcing/consulting business as a provider.
- Significant competency and experience in contracts, employment laws, intellectual property protection, and compliance.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
PPT Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, PPT Solutions will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
9521 B Riverside Pkwy
Tulsa, OK 74137