Senior Consultant / Engagement Leader
Virtual – Employee (80% Travel)
PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work together with our clients’ senior executives of Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant / Engagement Leader to join our team, who possesses in-depth experience with Contact Center Operations. This individual will work with clients throughout the strategic transformation lifecycle – from designing an organization’s vision and developing complementary strategies to executing those strategies and changing the way the organization runs.
You are a Leader.
- You will serve as a Subject Matter Expert to project teams in Customer and Contact Center operations.
- You will provide thought leadership expertise in customer care processes, organizational design, information technology strategy and implementation, performance metrics, and change management techniques.
- You enjoy working closely with clients and project team members to generate practical solutions to integration challenges, drill for new opportunities, and drive accountability.
- You will lead, manage, and mentor a global team of delivery consultants.
- You lead by example and with integrity.
You are a High Performer.
- You are a Subject Matter Expert in growing and developing go-to-market strategies supporting our client organizations and PPT.
- You will provide end-to-end solutions, including process analysis and design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support, and administration support.
- You will contribute to our Consulting Organization’s internal development by participating in business development, training, methodology, and toolkit development.
- You will be creating Contact Center Assessments across people, processes, and technology and develop and deliver presentations to Fortune 1000 executives.
Experience and Skills
- The qualified candidate will possess a minimum of 8 years’ relevant functional experience in a consulting firm or industry role with a demonstrated history of progressive advancement and a record of sustained achievement.
- Tier 1 consulting firm experience is preferred.
- Mastery of PowerPoint and the ability to construct executive-level presentations.
- You have demonstrated the ability to develop creative insights into client problems supported by robust business cases.
- Strong knowledge of the Marketing/Sales/Service Industry, market and process best practices, and analytical techniques in creating new insights to drive recommendations.
- In-depth working knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Contact Center Optimization
- Automatic Call Distribution Systems
- Call Center PBX Systems
- Interactive Voice Response
- Workforce Management solutions
- Quality Assurance
- Contact Center as a Service
- Cloud-Based Technologies
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure allowing you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills, we would love the opportunity to speak with you. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
9521 B Riverside Parkway
Tulsa, OK 74137