Salesforce Service Cloud Developer (Call Center)
Virtual – Employee or Contract (50% Travel)
PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work hand-in-hand with our clients' senior executives of Fortune 500 companies and government agencies to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities.
Equally important is staying true to our team. We do this by creating an open culture where our team is encouraged to be creative, speak-up, empowered to make decisions that help both our client’s business as well as our own growth. All of this while ultimately enabling our employees to achieve their individual career aspirations.
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of overall IT solutions experience with 3+ years on Salesforce development experience.
- Mandatory to have experience with Service Cloud projects.
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development
- Experience in Setting up & customizing Service cloud console and developing custom console components and integrating with console.
- Hands on experience with Apex programming and Visualforce pages coding.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Platform and is hands-on.
- Good understanding of integration and database.
- Resources should be familiar with the following:
- Community Guest(Unauthenticated) vs. Community User(Authenticated) vs. Moderator Admin
- Types of licenses available in a Community cloud.
- Account Contact Relations (1 many, many many)
- Data Model around Case Knowledge articles
- Handling Large Data Volumes Pagination. Lazy load offset, page limit
- VS code
- Types of User Profiles and Access (Basic User Full User Administrator Account)
- Good Understanding with the Salesforce security concepts.
- Objects, Custom objects, Profiles, Permission sets, Triggers, Apex classes, LWC.
- Knowledge articles
- Custom labels, Translation workbench
- Caching Server-side Client-side Platform cache
- Test classes best practices.
- Apex trigger best practices.
- Page variations
- Guest Profile
- Live agent Snap in (Service cloud implementations)
BEng (IT, CE, CS, or EC), BSc, MSc (CS), BCA, or MCA
Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer 2 (preferred)
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that will allow you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills – come talk to us. We’d welcome the opportunity to get to know you and allow you to learn more about us. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
9521 B Riverside Parkway
Tulsa, OK 74137