Programmer/Developer Lead – MuleSoft Developer
Virtual – Employee or Contract (50% Travel)
PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work hand-in-hand with our clients' senior executives of Fortune 500 companies and government agencies to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities.
Equally important is staying true to our team. We do this by creating an open culture where our team is encouraged to be creative, speak-up, empowered to make decisions that help both our client’s business as well as our own growth. All of this while ultimately enabling our employees to achieve their individual career aspirations.
The MuleSoft Developer works with the Engagement Manager, customers, architects and partners to implement MuleSoft's AnyPoint platform in order to solve mission-critical business challenges. The individual will build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations.
This individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects. This position requires knowledge and experience with J2EE, MuleSoft product suite as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, team leads and architects in an easy to understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Deep understanding of synchronous / asynchronous communication patterns and problem-solving abilities with respect to message sequencing, correlation, and queuing
- Knowledge of integration design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up using message routing, content enrichment, message filtering, message transformation, guaranteed delivery, message sequencing, batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
- Good understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required
- Implementation experience with Mule API management portal or another framework is preferred
- Some implementation experience with framework-based J2EE solutions is preferred
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Lead large to small development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
- 3+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer
- 5+ years of software development experience. Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must.
- Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams
- Intermediate level Java development experience is a must
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Experience with SOAP and REST is a must
- Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset
- Background in both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 6 years relevant experience providing IT enable solutions
- Must be open to weekly travel to client sites.
BEng (IT, CE, CS, or EC), BSc, MSc (CS), BCA, or MCA
Mulesoft Certified Developer, Mulesoft Integration Professional (preferred)
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that will allow you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills – come talk to us. We’d welcome the opportunity to get to know you and allow you to learn more about us. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
9521 B Riverside Parkway
Tulsa, OK 74137