Virtual – Full Time Employee
About PPT Solutions
PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work together with our clients to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities.
This position will provide legal assistance and counsel for PPT Solutions and advise the Executive Team in conjunction with outside legal counsel in all legal and related matters for the organization. They will have significant experience leading the negotiation of client contracts, supplier contracts, navigating employment matters, and independent contractor relationships. Preference will be given to candidates who possess these skills and have some experience leading M&A processes. As a direct report to the CEO, sits on the executive leadership team.
The General Counsel manages projects and negotiations with attention to detail, acts a liaison to outside counsel where applicable, with a desire to meet high standards for work product and be able to collaborate effectively with a demanding internal and external client base. They support overseeing all legal matters of the business, including acting as the business’ legal representative and advising executive members on new laws, existing laws, and legal rights that would impact the functionality of the business. Additionally, they may support M&A transactions and provide support on a wide variety of deals particularly M&A and private equity deals.
The General Counsel will:
- Serve as the primary legal advisor in planning and directing applicable aspects of PPT’s legal affairs and ensures all business policies and activities are managed correctly and in compliance with both current laws and client requirements.
- As needed, work with outside counsel to assist in the drafting, review, negotiation, and an analysis of a variety of commercial M&A letters of Intent, asset and stock purchase agreements, and contract agreements, including distribution, supply, services, licenses, and employment agreements.
- Have experience with corporate due diligence projects, familiarity with corporate governance principles, and the ability to manage complex transactions to closing.
- Execute multiple high impact initiatives to achieve overall corporate goals.
- Lead the defense of the organization in lawsuits and the prosecution of lawsuits on behalf of the organization against others.
- Maintain knowledge of the company’s legal documents and operations to include articles of incorporation, by-laws, and all contractual documents binding the company.
- Assist in client contract negotiations and contract management.
- Assist in Supplier contract negotiations and contract management.
- Assist in Independent contractor agreements and negotiations.
- Assist in the review and negotiation of all vendor and real estate agreements.
- Lead corporate efforts to maintain compliance with independent contractor laws.
- Ensure that all company communications, contracts, documents, filings, and press releases undergo a legal review.
- Communicate with outside counsel.
- Ensure that all SEC company requirements are timely met.
- Manage and maintain corporate liability, cyber, and Directors and Officers Insurance including regular reviews of the evolving business needs, levels of insurance, and recommendations of what needs to be amended and to what levels up or down.
- Achieve goals through collaboration, effective communication, and successful execution.
Qualifications & Proficiencies
- J.D. from an American Bar Association accredited law school.
- Knowledge and experience of M&A contracts
- Member of California Bar or member in good standing of the State Bar of another state is a plus.
- Ability to provide competent legal advice and counsel to senior officials on a wide range of legal and policy issues.
- Knowledge of the range of applicable laws and regulations which impact on all facets of a public company.
- Experience dealing with and managing thru various bankruptcy outcomes that our clients, suppliers, or other business relationships may face and how to protect Bridgepointe’s interest if that were to occur.
- 90% Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Care benefits
- HSA Plans
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Company-paid AD&D and Life Insurance
- Competitive Pay including Management Incentive Program
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible and innovative work environment
PPT Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, PPT Solutions will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
9521 B Riverside Pkwy
Tulsa, OK 74137