Director of Enterprise Sales and Solutions
Virtual – Employee (25% Travel)
PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work hand-in-hand with our clients' senior executives of Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities.
We are looking for the right Director of Enterprise Sales and Solutions possessing experience with establishing relationships and qualifying prospects based on needs with Contact Center operations and technologies to join our team. This key position will work within the Sales and Marketing team to drive profitable top line revenue growth. As an individual, the Director of Sales and Solutions, will qualify leads and schedule consultative assessment calls/meetings to be led by PPT Solutions Sr. Consultant team. The ideal candidate will bring with him/her a list of existing U.S.- based contacts with influential positions within organizations that utilize contact center operations. We now seek a qualified professional to join our industry-leading team.
Lead Generation and Prospect Qualification
- Utilize compelling and effective introductory verbal and written communications to achieve and exceed performance goals (scheduled assessment meetings with PPT sales and consulting personnel), based on the market data.
- Make outbound calls to business clients and build rapport in a professional manner
- Set, schedule and manage well qualified appointments, for sales personnel
- Identify prospects and generated referrals for business opportunities
- Create and maintain complete records for all prospect and customer interactions within Hubspot Sales Pro software
- Answer queries of customers and prospects coming from website, email campaigns, digital media and other marketing sources
Experience and Skills
Minimum of 5 years of relevant functional work experience in lead generation and consultative selling while showing progressive advancement and a record of achievement. Understanding of one of the following solutions is preferred:
- Contact Center Optimization
- Cloud-based interaction management and routing solutions
- IVR Voice User Interface (“VUI”) design
- Interaction routing design across multiple blended channels
- Workforce Management solutions
- Customer Experience design, and enablement
- Self-service strategy
- Customer Care strategy
- Outbound Dialer design, and deployment
- CRM strategy
- CRM vendor selection/solution design (including knowledge of one of the following applications: Oracle CRM (Siebel); Salesforce.com; Pegasystems; SAP CRM)
- Workforce Management vendor selection/solution design
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that will allow you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills – come talk to us. We’d welcome the opportunity to get to know you and allow you to learn more about us. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected (up to 25%)
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
9521 B Riverside Pkwy
Tulsa, OK 74137