CSS – Project Manager
Virtual – Contract (5% Travel)
PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work together with our clients to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations and change management capabilities.
The Project Manager serves as the project coordinator for cloud contact center platform implementations to manage the implementations of customer CCaaS/UCaaS solutions and the migration of existing customer services to the new platform. The Project Manager works closely with a PPT Solutions Consultant who will be responsible for the technical aspects of the implementation, and represents the platform provider to ensure business requirements are being implemented according to defined requirements and best practices, services are completed on-time and on-budget by the PPT implementation team, and serves as a key advisor to the customer throughout the process.
Job Description and Duties
The Project Manager will be responsible for providing project management for implementations of customers onto CCaaS/UCaaS platforms; managing customer expectations and satisfaction; and governing the implementation processes deployed by the vendor implementation team. This position is also responsible for tracking project time, deliverables, status, budget, risks, and mitigations as well as adjusting the vendor implementation processes accordingly to meet customer and organizational goals.
The Project Manager will manage the implementation processes, maintain quality objectives for implementations, and coordinate activities with CCaaS/UCaaS vendors (number provisioning, connectivity, ticket submission, required documentation, etc.) and internal customer teams (operations, training, technology, etc.). This position will coach, and mentor internal staff in the use of implementation best practices and may include direct report supervision.
Primary Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide project management for CCaaS/UCaaS implementation projects.
- Manage day-to-day aspects of multiple implementation projects, including vendor and customer kickoff meetings, regular customer status calls, tracking of milestone deliverables, updating project plans, coordination of ad hoc calls, documentation, etc.
- Ensure deliverables are maintained for all projects, providing regular status reports, project risks, and ensuring projects stay on time and within budget.
- Engage as a point of escalation for customer needs/inquiries/concerns, and provide end-to-end customer experience management.
- Consult with PPT Solutions Consultants and customers on the best use of system capabilities as necessary.
- Coordinate activities with vendors relating to connectivity, provisioning, training, and other vendor services.
- Assess, design, and develop the project methodologies and processes necessary for expeditious customer engagements.
- Develop and facilitate process, quality, and speed to completion initiatives to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Assist with business analysis, user needs analysis and provide input on business systems design for CCaaS/UCaaS implementation projects as needed.
- Serve in a project manager capacity for end-to-end system life cycle development of large-scale projects.
- Advise customers on system capabilities, implementation of best practices, system training, vendor support services, and processes, and other needs related to the initial platform build and post-implementation vendor support.
- Effectively communicate plans, progress, and status to customer stakeholders.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the customer organization.
- Ensure creation of required documentation for implemented services.
- Presenting a professional image in conduct, attitude, and attire.
- Contributing to business user needs analysis and business systems design.
- Deliver on the PPT Solutions brand promise with its key partners and customers.
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when interacting with clients.
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE/MIS) or business (e.g., Management/Marketing/Operational) field or equivalent work experience required.
- Equal years of professional experience beyond education requirements as noted above.
- 3-5 years managing enterprise-level projects.
- Implementation and Solutions: broad skills in both technology and analysis
- Business Optimization: process review and business analysis skills.
- Personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service and team-oriented, friendly demeanor adopter.
- 3-5 years’ experience in call center operations or technology, or process management.
- Contact center operational experience.
- Contact center network, ACD/IVR, dialer, workforce management, software, or other solution operations or technical experience.
- CCaaS/UCaaS platform knowledge required.
- Technical configuration experience with cloud contact center solutions.
- Able to effectively utilize the full MS Office suite.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Able to solve multiple, complex issues and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with conducting presentations to customers
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Virtual position
- Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” client work hours.
- Availability outside of standard business hours to support go-lives, as needed
Occasional out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected, primarily for training and team meetings (up to 5%).
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that will allow you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills – come talk to us. We’d welcome the opportunity to get to know you and allow you to learn more about us. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply for this Position
All fields are required when completing this form.
Work With Us
For more information, contact
9521 B Riverside Pkwy
Tulsa, OK 74137