Media Engineer – Hardware & Video
PPT Solutions is seeking a Media Engineer to join our team. For this role, we are willing to train someone with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and who also excelled academically. This role is an amazing opportunity for the recent college graduate who would be interested in identifying, designing and implementing technology solutions in support of a B2B and B2C Global Contact Center Assisted Sales, Service and Order Administration environment. The focus of this role will be working with Operating Systems (OS X, iOS), Video and Photography equipment to support our technology solutions. You will be the team member who will be focused on ensuring our commitments to our client(s) are being achieved.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes
- Function as a Media Engineer to client management and team while partnering with other PPT team members and partners to develop solutions for our clients
- Work with the engineering and design teams to define features and drive and track progress
- Understand new technology as it comes together and help identify, track and facilitate any cross-functional tasks that are needed.
- Must be able to clearly communicate requirements and status.
- Must enjoy challenging and innovative projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment where accountability is paramount.
- We need a self-starter who is highly organized with solid technology fundamentals and excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to pick up new technology fundamentals quickly.
- Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with managers, leaders, and subject matter experts in a variety of business, functional and technology areas.
- Perform assessments of existing technology infrastructure and document "as-is" environments as required.
- Work with the Sales and Service leadership team to develop high-level contact center technology infrastructure strategies.
- This individual will be instrumental in identifying new areas of opportunity.
- Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to efficiently write requirements and implement projects.
- The ideal candidate will be self-directed, motivated and comfortable working in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Candidates must be able to work at a very detailed level while being able to articulate abstract concepts to the team and senior management.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field from a top tiered university. MS or MBA is considered a plus
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply – full training will be provided by client
- Intellectual Curiosity and youthful enthusiasm
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a diverse team of technical experts
- Desired experience leveraging functional expertise to create a phenomenal customer experience
- Uses data and analysis to make decisions and to influence others
- Demonstrated success in business process improvement/reengineering
- Drives change laterally across organizations using influence skills
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that will allow you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills – come talk to us. We’d welcome the opportunity to get to know you and allow you to learn more about us. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.