Pega Business Analyst
Virtual w/travel (employee or contract)
JOB DESCRIPTION:PPT Solutions is seeking a Business Analyst to help support Pega implementations for our growing customer base. We are looking for a results-driven, self-starter who is excited about how emerging technologies can be leveraged to drive customer engagement and increase revenue while maintaining customers. You are a knowledge seeker, continuously pursuing and digging into the latest technologies. Most importantly, you are an outstanding communicator; a person who can with little direction document a strategy and implement it with few flaws. You are hands-on with “can do” attitude, proactive problem solving skills and a drive for results. You enjoy and are successful in working across an organization where many have opinions and all voices must be taken into consideration. As a member of the Pega implementation team you will help stand up this new technology and aid in the development of differentiated product positioning, price points and messaging for our customer’s offerings in a call center environment. You will work closely with internal teams, analytics and modeling teams to identify segmentation opportunities and support the product launch. You will have strong project management skills with the ability to track and manage initiatives from start to finish while keeping track of all tasks and keeping cross functional team members on schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES:The successful candidate will possess the requisite management and leadership experience in the following areas:
- Be a subject matter functional expert for Pega’s Customer Engagement solutions.Synthesize results and feedback to develop a deep understanding of our customer segments. Craft & author compelling audience-specific messaging
- Synthesize results and feedback to develop a deep understanding of our customer segments. Craft & author compelling audience-specific messaging
- Work closely with product management to impact product direction, possible new features, functions and technology to be included within the solution
- Measure and manage the impact of the program on the business
- Partner with the enablement team to drive the development of training and education materials for call center team across all segments.
- Develop deep relationships with Product Marketing, IT and call center teams to maintain role as trusted partner
- An understanding of customer segmentation and modeling.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Strong writing skills (business requirements) with experience bridging the gap between marketing and IT
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record working in a highly technical focused products and solutions
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a business analyst on projects through design and implementation of CRM SaaS technologies, preferably: Pega Next Best Action / Customer Decision Hub and Pega Marketing
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams
- Experience communicating with telesales teams/listener care.
- Data driven marketing approach, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits
- Strong analytical skills, an attention to detail, and an overall “can-do” attitude